Home Cyber Protection – how secure are your family?
Modern households are more connected than ever – from your computers and phones, to entertainment systems and even household appliances and equipment. While these connections have made our lives simpler and easier, they have also opened up homeowners to a new range of personal cyber risks. What would you do if your home network was hacked? As technology moves ahead, so does the threat. Everyday we hear about businesses or governments being targeted by cyber criminals, but what you do not hear about that often are the thousands of daily hacks into home networks and the real life threat and damage that occurs. Although there is plenty of protection software available, but unfortunately, security is always behind the hackers who are often able to outwit even some of the most stringent systems.
- Computer Attack, to remove malware and reprogram computers and tablets, Wi-Fi routers or other internet access points
- Home Systems Attack, to restore devices connected to the internet, including smartphones, thermostats, smart appliances, and security systems
- Cyber Extortion, with professional assistance on how to respond to a ransomware attack and payment of ransom when approved
- Data Breach, including forensic IT and legal reviews, notification and recovery services when private non-business data entrusted to an individual is lost, stolen or published
- Online Fraud, for losses due to identity theft, phishing schemes, illegal bank and credit card transfers, forgery, counterfeit currency, and other deceptions